The Town of Black Earth’s regular board meeting will be held on MONDAY, December 6, 2010 at 6:30 p.m.
This meeting will be held at 1116 Mills Street.
Barb Parrell, Clerk
Posted November 30, 2010
- Meeting called to order.
- Proof of posting.
- November minutes.
- Treasurer’s report.
- Public Portion.
- Deputy Longley from Sheriff’s Department.
- Discussion and possible action on combining the town truck loan and the new fire department squad truck into one loan at lower interest rate.
- Update on town web site.
- Discussion of posting town meeting notices and content on web site.
- Disbursements electronic payments and checks 8819-8840 and e pays.
- Planning Commission report.
- Good Neighbor Committee report.
- Fire Department.
- District 1 EMS report.
- Patrolman Report.
We need to set a date for the Town Caucus in January.