The Town of Black Earth’s regular board meeting will be held on Tuesday, January 4, 2011 at 6:30 p.m. at 1116 Mills Street.
AGENDA [PDF version]
- Call to order.
- Proof of Posting.
- Roll Call.
- Approval of Agenda.
- Approval of December 6, 2010 minutes.
- Public Comments.
- Discussion/Approval of Finance Report.
- Discussion/Approval of electronic payments and checks 8841 – 8871.
- Update on town web site. Discussion/Approval of payment to Peter Weil for Services.
- Planning Commission Report. Regarding Zoning Petition # 10272 for Adland Investment LLC.
- Good Neighbor Committee Report.
- Fire Department Report.
- District 1 EMS Report.
- Patrolman Report.
- Discussion/Approval of Zoning Petition # 10272 for Adland Investment LLC.
- Discussion/Approval of Bridge Inspection Reports.
- Discussion/Approval for the State Bank of Cross Plains to be the official bank for the Town of Black Earth.
- Discussion/Approval of election personnel.
- Consideration/motion to enter into closed session at approximately 7:15 p.m. pursuant to Wis. Stats.19.85(1)C considering employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility, regarding job performance and employee evaluation.
- Consideration/motion to open session.
- Consideration/motion on action from the closed session.
Notice is hereby given for the election of Town Officers on April 5, 2011.
View PDF version of the official notice
- Town Chairman – for a two year term – incumbent Ken Olson
- Town Supervisor 1 – for a two year term – incumbent Don Ripp
- Town Supervisor 2 – for a two year term – incumbent Don Ripp
- Town Treasurer – for a two year term -incumbent Danna Dee Turk
- Town Clerk – for a two year term – incumbent Barb Parrell
A CAUCUS will be held on Tuesday January 4, 2011 at 6:00 p.m. The purpose of the caucus is to nominate persons for the ballot.
This meeting will be held at 1116 Mills Street, Black Earth, WI 53515
Barb Parrell Clerk
Posted December 17, 2010
Published December 23 and December 30, 2010
The Town of Black Earth’s regular board meeting will be held on MONDAY, December 6, 2010 at 6:30 p.m.
This meeting will be held at 1116 Mills Street.
Barb Parrell, Clerk
Posted November 30, 2010
- Meeting called to order.
- Proof of posting.
- November minutes.
- Treasurer’s report.
- Public Portion.
- Deputy Longley from Sheriff’s Department.
- Discussion and possible action on combining the town truck loan and the new fire department squad truck into one loan at lower interest rate.
- Update on town web site.
- Discussion of posting town meeting notices and content on web site.
- Disbursements electronic payments and checks 8819-8840 and e pays.
- Planning Commission report.
- Good Neighbor Committee report.
- Fire Department.
- District 1 EMS report.
- Patrolman Report.
We need to set a date for the Town Caucus in January.