Here are some resources and information that hopefully are helpful as we clean up and recover from the recent flooding.
- If you have had damage please use the 211 number to report it, this is the hub for resources and help for you. They can arrange volunteers, resources and assistance for you.
- If you are concerned about the safety of your well free Water Test kits are available at the Village Office or from the County there is no fee for the next week.
- It appears that the area will qualify for FEMA assistance as well as State Emergency funds,
PLEASE Document, Document, Document! If you have contractors in make sure you get paper work to submit.
- There will be assessment teams in the area, if you need them to come out please let me know.
- The Village of Black Earth’s website and facebook pages are providing links to services and agencies.
- The Banks in both Mazomanie and Black Earth are offering interest free loans for flood victims. Please visit their website.
Things are still very fluid and changing daily as resources become available and organized. Please let me know if you need help or have questions.
Dayna Dreis clerk