Note: due to the expected snowstorm, this meeting has been postponed until Wednesday, March 6.
The Town of Black Earth’s regular board meeting will be held on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 6:30pm at 1116 Mills Street.
Barb Parrell, Clerk
Posted February 26, 2013
- Call to order.
- Proof of Posting.
- Roll Call.
- Approval of Agenda.
- Approval of the January minutes.
- Public Comments
- Discussion/Approval of Finance Report. We have $1954.66 in our checking account. The money market has $174,246.16 as of February 25, 2013.
- Discussion/Approval of electronic payments and checks 9481 – 9502.
- Discussion and possible action for cold storage facility addition on existing building Bid information was send out, posted and published February 21, 2013.
- Discussion and possible action on a resolution for vacating a small portion of John Wilkinson Road, (William Hanson area) to be in compliance with the County. We tabled in February.
- Discussion and possible action about the bridge repair report.
- Planning Commission Report.
- Fire Department Report.
- District 1 EMS Report.
- Patrolman Report.
FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
- Move meeting from April 2 because of the election to April 9, 2013. Extra discussion items will be cold storage bids and appointing Planning Commission members.
- April 16, 2013 Annual Meeting