Town of Black Earth Board Meeting
Tuesday January 8, 2013, 6:30 following the Planning Commission Meeting
The Town of Black Earth’s regular board meeting will be held on Tuesday, January 8, 2013
This meeting will be held at 1116 Mills Street.
Barb Parrell, Clerk
Posted January 2, 2013
- Call to order.
- Proof of Posting.
- Roll Call.
- Approval of Agenda.
- Approval of the December minutes.
- Public Comments
- Discussion/Approval of Finance Report. We have $2430.25 checking account. The money market has $611,046.68 as of December 31, 2012.
- Discussion/Approval of electronic payments and checks 9428-9454.
- Discussion and possible action for cold storage facility addition on existing building
- Discussion and possible action on a resolution for vacating a small portion of John Wilkinson Road, (William Hanson area) to be in compliance with the County.
- Discussion and action on having the State Bank of Cross Plains as official bank.
- Discussion and action on appointing the following persons as election inspectors. Mary Ellen Parrell, Jan White, Lynne Weil, Judy Nelson, Shirley Williams, Arlene Turk, Karalee Turk, Bev Ripp, Kim Hughes and Joann Bennett, Terese Batz, Sharon Esser, Richard Scott.
- Planning Commission Report.
- Fire Department Report.
- District 1 EMS Report.
- Patrolman Report.
FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS