The Town of Black Earth’s regular board meeting will be held on Tuesday, January 4, 2011 at 6:30 p.m. at 1116 Mills Street.
AGENDA [PDF version]
- Call to order.
- Proof of Posting.
- Roll Call.
- Approval of Agenda.
- Approval of December 6, 2010 minutes.
- Public Comments.
- Discussion/Approval of Finance Report.
- Discussion/Approval of electronic payments and checks 8841 – 8871.
- Update on town web site. Discussion/Approval of payment to Peter Weil for Services.
- Planning Commission Report. Regarding Zoning Petition # 10272 for Adland Investment LLC.
- Good Neighbor Committee Report.
- Fire Department Report.
- District 1 EMS Report.
- Patrolman Report.
- Discussion/Approval of Zoning Petition # 10272 for Adland Investment LLC.
- Discussion/Approval of Bridge Inspection Reports.
- Discussion/Approval for the State Bank of Cross Plains to be the official bank for the Town of Black Earth.
- Discussion/Approval of election personnel.
- Consideration/motion to enter into closed session at approximately 7:15 p.m. pursuant to Wis. Stats.19.85(1)C considering employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility, regarding job performance and employee evaluation.
- Consideration/motion to open session.
- Consideration/motion on action from the closed session.