Notice is hereby given for a Planning Commission meeting on
Tuesday, January 27th, 2015 at 6:30 pm at 1030 Mills Street Black Earth WI.
Minutes: Town of Black Earth Planning Commission meeting
Date: January 27, 2015
Location: 1030 Mills St. Black Earth WI
- The meeting was called to order at 6:30pm by chair Peter Weil
Members in attendance Peter Weil, Don Ripp, Steve Parrell, Bruce Johnson, Chuck Bruhn, Tony Danz
- Proof of posting was provided
- Motion Johnson/Bruhn to approve the agenda Carried 6-0
- Motion Ripp/Johnson to approve minutes from August 2014 Carried 6-0
Motion Ripp /Parrell to approve the minutes from the December 2014 meeting Carried 6-0
5 .There were no public comments
- Mickelson Rev. Trust rezone driveway site visit. The proposed A-EX1 was visited by Peter Weil and Don Ripp and theowner to be. They found the site for the field road acceptable and there is no need for a culvert.
Don went back to the site after the snow was gone and confirmed waiving the culvert.
Motion Weil/Ripp: Based on the site visit and conversation between Don Ripp and the” buyer to be” the commission recommends accepting the site for the field road And that site be able to waive the culvert requirement. Carried 6-0
- Discussion/Action on the Goals, Objectives, and Policies of the Planning Commission.
Motion Weil/Johnson to table until next month. Carried 6-0
Discussion on proposed changes to the Comprehensive Plan. The commission will explore:
Changing the % of slope for building sites but keeping the 10% grade for drives.
Changing and creating a consistent term for developable locations.
Amending to remove confusing or obsolete language.
The Procedure to amend existing Plan and the timelines involved
- Future Items:
Dawson Driveway Permit – outstanding request
Review and Update of all permit forms
- Motion Parrell/Weil to Adjourn carried 5-0 (Danz left earlier)
Meeting Adjourned at 8:28pm