Town of Black Earth Board Meeting
The Town of Black Earth’s regular board meeting will be held on Tuesday, February, 5 2013
This meeting will be held at 1116 Mills Street.
Barb Parrell, Clerk
Posted January 28, 2013
- Call to order.
- Proof of Posting.
- Roll Call.
- Approval of Agenda.
- Approval of the January minutes.
- Public Comments
- Discussion/Approval of Finance Report. We have $5311.88 in the checking account. The money market has $223,139.77 as of January 31, 2013.
- Discussion/Approval of electronic payments and checks 9455-9480.
- Discussion and possible action for cold storage facility addition on existing building. We tabled in January.
- Discussion and possible action on a resolution for vacating a small portion of John Wilkinson Road, (William Hanson area) to be in compliance with the County. We tabled in January.
- Discussion and action on having the State Bank of Cross Plains and the Peoples Community Bank as official banks. We tabled in January.
- Discussion and possible action about the bridge repair report.
- Discussion and possible action on appointing to a committee for the Good Neighbor Committee.
- Planning Commission Report.
- Fire Department Report.
- District 1 EMS Report.
- Patrolman Report.