6:30PM, 1116 Mills St, Black Earth
New business includes:
- Discussion and possible action on wording for Dane County Zoning for Substandard Lots
- Request by Gaylord Fill to present re-zoning request to board and lot line change for Jesen Ayres
- Discussion and possible action on the Good Neighbor Trail with recommendation from the Plan Commission
- Discussion and possible action on roads and bridge repairs
- Discussion and possible action regarding the Town’s official list and map of splits
Agenda for July 2
The Planning Commission will meet on Monday June 24, 2013 at 6:30PM at 1116 Mills St. The chief topics on the agenda are:
- Discussion and possible action for Good Neighbor Trail approval letter
- Discussion and possible action of wording for substandard parcels
Agenda for June 24 (PDF)
A board meeting will be held on June 19, 2013 at 6:00PM to discuss consulting with the Town attorney regarding updating the language in the Town’s Comprehensive Plan about substandard parcels.
Full Notice (PDF)
This meeting will be a “driving trip” to review road conditions with the new Town Patrolman.
Location: 1116 Mills Street (downstairs), Black Earth
The June Board meeting will be held at 116 Mill Street, Black Earth, at 6:30 pm.
Complete Meeting Notice/Agenda