The Town of Black Earth’s regular board meeting will be held on Tuesday,
April 5 at 6:00 p.m.
This meeting will be held at 1116 Mills Street.
Barb Parrell, Clerk
Posted March 29, 2011
AGENDA (download Agenda pdf)
- 1, Call to order.
- 2. Proof of Posting.
- 3. Roll Call.
- 4. Approval of Agenda.
- 5. Approval of March minutes
- 6. Public Comments.
- 7. Discussion/Approval of Finance Report.
- 8. Discussion/Approval of electronic payments and checks 8937-8956.
- 10. Planning Commission Report.
- 11. Good Neighbor Committee Report.
- 12. Fire Department Report.
- 13. District 1 EMS Report.
- 14. Patrolman Report.
- 15. Mark Ellworthy Superintendent from WI Heights regarding the school driveway and Olson Road area. Discussion and Action possible road trip to the area.
- 16. Troy Esser from the Village of Black Earth. Regarding the salt they may have left over this spring. Discussion/Action.
- 17. Discussion/ Action for Ordinance Amendment 37, 10-11. Discussion about small scale electric generating stations and requiring a conditional use permit in areas such as A-1 Exclusive Ag Districts.
- 18. Discussion/Action for town roads for repairs. We will approve this at the annual meeting next week, and put out for bids.
- 19. Adjourned.
FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
- 20. Annual Meeting Date. Tuesday April 12, 2011 at 6:30.